Monday, March 19, 2012

Pins of the Week...

It's been a month since I've done a "Pins of the Week" post
and I have some really fun pins to share.

CRAFTASTIC


This one is more SEW-TASTIC, but I had to share this adorable onesie I found 
for St. Patty's on pinterest.  I duplicated it for my own little guy!

Here is my own little leprechaun in his big boy version....
What a ham!

FOR THE HOME

I have absolutely no plans of re-doing anything in our home right now, but I just love to look at home decor and home re-do projects.  Here is a fun painting idea I love.  Some day...   I seem to have a thing for stripes lately!

My daughter's first big girl room had stripes and I adored them.....and that sweet little girl!   Now she's all grown up with a grown up girl's room..sniff sniff!

Here's a better shot of her adorable bedding that I still have because I just can't part with it.

RECIPES

Here is one I'm excited to try.  Now that the weather is warming, I've been pinning tons of salad type recipes and this one looks great!  
spinach, black beans, cucumber, tomato, avocado, lime juice, pepper, cilantro and a dash of olive oil...yum!

FOR THE HOME

We are headed to Disney at the end of April and I'm looking for fun, comfortable outfits that I still think look cute since we always take tons of pictures.  The key is that they have to be cool for the weather and comfy too.  Here are a few I love.



Always need a sweatshirt for the cooler evenings...minus the watch and glasses.


And this could be good for the flight with a light sweater.

GREAT TIP

I found this last week and I loved it.  Not sure how I never did this before or thought of it myself.  I always used the receipt from the prescription to do something similar, but why not write on the bottle itself?   Well, just Friday my daughter went on antibiotics for a throat infection so I'm using this idea!  So easy!

WORDS TO LIVE BY


Poshed Up






No comments:

Post a Comment