Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pins of the Week

This post should really be titled "Pins of the Last Few Weeks" because I haven't shared one in some time now. I have so many fun pins and ideas to share.   A funny story first, my daughter came home yesterday and told me that in her science class they were making fairy gardens and the teacher got the idea from Pinterest.  She asked the class if anyone's mom was on Pinterest and my daughter said quote, "I was the only one who raised my hand.  Isn't that crazy?  I cannot believe what they are missing!"   A chip off the old block...HA!

SEW-TASTIC

I love these homemade hooded towels.  When my little guy was born, a friend made one for me and it's my favorite towel for him now because it fits so well.  He has grown out of his baby hooded towels (although I secretly love them on him when his little buns hang out the back...lol) but he still wants the hooded part that a big person towel does not provide.  This is the best solution if you don't want to invest in the expensive ones.
 
(source and source)

FOR THE HOME

Chevron is EVERYWHERE right now.  From fabric to fashion...even nail design and I love it!   Here are a few of my favs...

.

adorable...
a beach bag I made...it sold, but more to come

But...how about an accent wall in the home.  LOVE this idea.

 


FOR THE KIDDOS

My 10 year old has one more tooth to lose and it's crazy loose.  My little guy has not even started so I think this could be really fun for her last and his first.  Take a picture of your child sleeping and go to the website linked below the picture and have them insert a picture of the tooth fairy.  FUN!

FASHION/BEAUTY FIND

This website offers 17 hairstyles that take less than 10 minutes.  I'm in.

RECIPES

Watermelon lemonade..YUM!

GREAT (HEALTH) TIPS

If you can count to 100, you can do this.


Great guide...

QUOTES TO LIVE BY...

I have Disney on the brain since we are less than a week away from our trip!

Poshed Up





No comments:

Post a Comment