Friday, January 20, 2012

Pins of the Week...

I have been working like a DOG cleaning my kitchen and organizing like crazy so I can add some pictures of my "after" to my post I've been working on for Operation OrGaNiZaTiOn for this week.  But....I'm not done yet...a few more days!  I want to make sure that while I'm sharing ideas of how to organize and de-clutter that I myself am doing just that and remaining accountable to what I'm sharing.  SO....until then.

Here are my Favorite Pins of the Week

CRAFTASTIC

My kids are DYING for some snow here.   Last year we were up to our eyeballs in snow and this year...NONE!  So I think we'll try this craft.  I know I said I wasn't going to do any until Valentine's because we are working sooo hard on our Valentine's this year, but...this looks like fun!   And, I have all of the supplies except the baby food jars but those I can easily pick up!

(source)

FOR THE HOME


I adore this built in bench in the kitchen.  Maybe someday.  Right now I'd have to do a complete overhaul of my existing kitchen to work this in.   Maybe my husband will give it to me for Valentine's Day...ha.  A girl can dream!

FOR THE KIDDOS

I was so excited to find this one on my friend Danielle's blog last year and so glad to find it again this year on pinterest because I need it now more than ever.  We recently upgraded my son into a booster from the traditional 5-point harness seat and every time he falls asleep he looks like I drugged him because he is totally slumped over in his seat.   I'm starting this project asap!

FASHION FIND

I'm not sure what it is about these VERY expensive socks that I love so much, but they are so darn pretty.  I am admittedly weird about textures in socks so I probably wouldn't even wear them, but they are just too cute not to share.  And if you invest in them...let me know if they are soft!

JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT

Just think this is so cool...a mixed paper journal :)

RECIPES

I haven't tried this one yet, but I plan on picking up the ingredients next week to try it.  I've made something similar in the summer, but it did not have asparagus in it.  I'm hoping my daughter will enjoy this too because tomatoes and asparagus are her 2 favorites and she LOVES cheese...I think I'll add feta.

GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY

No words required....

WORDS TO LIVE BY


Happy Pinning!

Poshed Up




No comments:

Post a Comment