Monday, August 8, 2011

What a great summer! Why does it have to end?


I cannot believe that it's almost time for school to restart...and in some parts of the country, it has already started.  Crazy how fast this summer went!

We have had a WONDERFUL summer so far and I definitely do not want it to end.  We started our summer with a great family trip to the Great Wolf Lodge in the Poconos.    We had so much fun on the all of the many rides, the wave pool, the outdoor pool, but mostly the hot tub.  My kids LOVED the hot tub.  Glad we went all the way to the Poconos for that....


We've also spent a great deal of time at the beach this summer swimming, sunning and
getting REALLY sandy...and the best part, showering at the beach and leaving the sand behind (well sort of)!






We also made sure to enjoy some time at the ever famous boardwalk of the Jersey Shore...and not the one where you'll find Snooky.  Although, there were some interesting people there.  I digress....we had fun playing games and winning.  I think I may have a future in boardwalk games if this day job doesn't work out...lol

And lastly, we celebrated our country together with friends and family.  (Although, strangely enough I don't have one picture of my husband or I yet this summer.  I'll have to work on that!)


I have some fun and crafty ideas I've been working on to ease my family into back to school that I'll share more about soon.  Until then, I need to go shake out the sand from my bag and off my kitchen floor! 


No comments:

Post a Comment