Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ready, set, GO!!!!

I am thrilled to announce the grand opening of my new etsy shop "poshed up".  I have listed 13 items and have tons more to follow, but I wanted to get one of every new item listed to start.   I have been wanting to follow this passion of mine for all things handmade and decided to finally go for it.  I couldn't be more excited.

Please, please share it with your friends or think of us when you're in need of a gift.  I will be doing a givewaway soon on the blog, but need to finish up a few projects first so stay posted.  

In addition, I will be using this blog to discuss other fun craft ideas and gift ideas.  I LOVE all things handmade and love to make them for friends, family, my children, teachers, etc. and would love to share ideas.  I'm sure I'll also be sharing life events, etc. as well as a way of finally keeping in touch and documenting our crazy life here!

Stay tuned for more, but until then...enjoy a few pictures  and check out my etsy store called:  poshedup
















No comments:

Post a Comment