Sunday, August 21, 2011

LOVE this fabric!


This is the first fabric I purchased when I started poshed up.    I just love its vibrant color and think it will add a ton of fun to a boring black winter outfit.  If you're like me...my clothing seems to get darker as the weather gets colder.   Not sure why, but it seems that black and grey take a back seat until mid October and then they come out in full force!

I think this bag will be just what I'll need to bring my mood back to these relaxed summer days we are still experiencing.   I am adding new things to the shop constantly so I hope you'll check back often! 

And...this week, I'll be sharing some great ideas for shortcuts on school supplies and fun school lunch ideas for the kids!  I hope you'll share some of your own ideas!

7 comments: