Monday, November 26, 2012

Big slacker.....

I have been a huge slacker with the little ole' blog lately.  I apologize.  I had so many fun ideas to share for Thanksgiving, but it just snuck up on me this year.  I did complete my banner that I had mentioned HERE.

Here is a picture of the finished product.




I was so happy with how it turned out that I've decided to make one for Christmas too.  Here are a few I love that I might use for inspiration...

I generally decorate my mantle for Christmas but don't add my stocking until the week prior so I thought this could be a fun addition this year to the mantle.

Here are few other Christmas decorations that I love and want to incorporate this year. 

Homemade trees...


I love so many of them that I cannot decide which one to do this year.  You'll just have to wait and see which one we end up with on our mantle.

And the last exciting new addition this year is an advent calendar.  I have had the candy ones and the paper ones for years, but I've always wanted a real one that I can use year after year.  So....I decided to make one this year.   Crazy I know, but I am excited.  I am under the gun to finish it by the 1st, but I'm close.  I have only 8 more of the ornaments for the tree to make and then I need to assemble it.  Here are a few of my inspiration photos...


I have a LOT of crafting to do plus a zillion stocking orders to fill, but I love this time of year so I'm going to try to enjoy every moment of the crafting while it lasts!!!

Stay tuned as the projects are completed I will share them!

Poshed Up




No comments:

Post a Comment